After Prom is probably the biggest party that a teenager will ever attend. This year CSNAP is partnering with the Lafayette YMCA and the theme is "Space Odyssey". The decorations will be unbelievable! There will be swimming, inflatables, casino, music, photos, food, games, and prizes - all designed to prevent drinking and other unsafe activities. We want to send a strong message to our students that our community supports safe and healthy choices.
We anticipate hosting about 400 kids for this safe, fun, alcohol and drug-free event from 11pm to 3am. It takes an army of parent volunteers and thousands of dollars to make it a success. Kids have a fantastic time staying up all night with plenty of friends around, things to do, and food to eat while in a safe location, not driving around town.
We would love your support in our efforts to keep teenagers safe on one of the most dangerous nights of the year for high school kids.
How to Donate
No donation is too small. We thank you for your contribution!
How do I Volunteer
Set Up & Decorate
Volunteers are needed to unload props and decorations, build, set up, and decorate throughout the day and evening of both Friday and Saturday. Bring a ladder and a smile! We will assign tasks when you arrive!
Feed the Kids
Food donations help to supplement the food that we purchase for the Daddy/Daughter Dance and for After Prom.
Volunteers are needed to greet the daddies and daughters and facilitate the event on Saturday from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m, with some cleanup from 7:30 - 8:00 p.m. to prepare for the Open House.
Volunteers are needed to greet guests from the community.
Help is needed to staff the various activities throughout the After Prom event.
Join a CSNAP planning committee
Do you think what we are doing is awesome and want to be more involved with planning? Sign up here.
Upcoming CSNAP planning meetingsFeel free to come to see what planning is like!
Meeting time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the upstairs conference room of YMCA - 2800 Dagny Way, Lafayette, CO
Mar. 18 (nothing over Spring Break)
Apr. 26 (set up)
Apr. 27 (CSNAP)
Apr. 28 (clean up, done by 6am)
May 4 or 11 (POD packing)
How Do I Make a Senior Poster?
Information for Senior Parents:
- SENIOR PARENTS! We're hosting a workshop to make senior posters for After Prom. Join us
on April 6th 11am - 2pm at CHS to make your student's
poster! (Bring a 20"x30" red, white or blue posterboard, 15-25 photos of your senior,
paper decorations/stickers, scissors, glue stick.)
- PADRES DE ESTUDIANTES QUE SE GRADUARÁN: Estamos organizando un taller para hacer
cartulinas para los estudiantes para la fiesta después de Prom. Acompáñenos
6 de abril 11:00am - 2:00pm @ CHS para hacer la cartulina para su
hijo/a. (Traiga cartulina de 20x30 inches o más chica (roja, blanca o azul), 15-25 fotos de su
estudiante, decoraciones planas: calcomanías y marcadores para decorar su
póster y pegamento, tijeras, barra de pegamento.)
Senior Wall Posters Deadline is Friday, April 19th!
- Senior posters are displayed at the Centaurus Safe Night After Prom event at the YMCA
Arapahoe Campus in Lafayette. Families are encouraged to attend the After Prom Open
House held from 8:00-9:30pm on Saturday, April 27st at the YMCA to see the posters in the Senior Hall.
Deadline: Posters must be turned in to the CHS front office by 3:00pm Friday, April 19th!
- Must be no larger than 20X30.
- Decorations on the posters must be flat.
- All posters must be laminated -- Morrell Printing in Lafayette laminates and they are a HUGE supporter of After Prom.
- Please do not use foam board -- it’s too heavy to stay on the wall.
- Please write student's first and last name and a phone # on the back of the poster, even if their name is displayed on the front.
- Make photocopies or have duplicates printed of your precious photos.
¡La fecha límite para los pósteres de los estudiantes senior es el viernes 19 de abril!
- Estos pósteres se mostrarán en el evento Centaurus Noche Segura Después de Prom en el Campus de YMCA Arapahoe en Lafayette.
Animamos a las familias a asistir a la recepción «Después de Prom» que se celebrará el sábado 27 de abril de 8 00 a 9:30 p.m en YMCA para ver los carteles en la Sala de los Senior.
Fecha límite: Los pósteres deben entregarse en la oficina principal CHS antes de las 3:00 p.m. del viernes 19 de abril.
- No deben superar las dimensiones 20x30.
- Los adornos en los pósteres deben ser planos.
- Todos los pósteres deben estar laminados, en Morrell Printing en Lafayette hacen laminados, además de ser un gran patrocinador del After Prom.
- No usen cartón espuma (foam board) porque es demasiado pesado para que se sujete en la pared.
- Apunten el nombre y primer apellido de los estudiantes y un nº de teléfono en la parte posterior del póster, incluso si su nombre aparece en la parte delantera.
- Haga fotocopias o tenga duplicados impresos de sus fotos preciosas.
Normas para los pósteres:
When is Open HouseOpen house is April 27th from 8:00pm to 9:30pm
Come and see the decorations and all the hard work put in to make this event happen!
Who are our SponsorsWarrior Elite ($1000+)
Warrior Red ($500+)
And many thanks to our other generous community supporters!
Donor Levels: (cash or gift value)
- $50: WARRIOR LEVEL
- 1) Your name/business listed in the Thank You ad in the Hometown Weekly post event.
- 2) Your name/business displayed on our Gratitude Wall for all the community to see (an average of 500 people walk through our Open House).
- 3) Shout out on our Facebook page.
- $100: WARRIOR WHITE LEVEL - Receive above plus a window decal that can be displayed at your business to recognize your generous donation.
- $250: WARRIOR BLUE LEVEL - Receive above plus we will provide a table to display your business cards/flyers for the open house.
- $500: WARRIOR RED LEVEL - Receive above plus your company logo will be featured on our Website.
- $1000: WARRIOR ELITE - Receive above plus your business will also be seen by the community as it is displayed on our CHS electronic marquee in bright red letters the week before and after the event, as well as a thank you in the CHS weekly newsletter.