GET READY FOR AWESOME
What You Need to Know
Pre-paid students will automatically be entered into special cash drawings!
- Tickets are $5 Pre-paid or $10 at the door
- Pre-paid tickets for After Prom will be on sale during student lunch on:
- Wed., 4/29 from 10:45am -12:45pm
- Thurs., 4/30 from 11:25am – 1:25pm
- Fri., 5/1 from 12:10am – 1:55pm
Centaurus Safe Night After Prom is open from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am on May 2, 2020 and all Centaurus Seniors & Juniors are welcome (whether or not you you attended the formal prom)
- All food, drinks, and activities are included in the ticket price — there’s no need to bring extra money
- STUDENTS MUST BRING SCHOOL ID (or photo of ID on phone) TO ENTER AFTER PROM
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted and no outside food or drink is allowed (bags will be searched at entry)
- Dress in comfortable clothing & shoes — most students change out of their formal prom attire
- Coat check is available
- Students must sign in/out when arriving/leaving
- Students may leave at any time, but you will not be readmitted if you leave (no back & forth trips to your car)
You’re In… Now What?
As soon as you get to After Prom, it’s best to take care of a few very important things:
- Check your coat (and any bags you’ve brought) in at the coat check
- Head to the prize room & fill out your raffle tickets — you must include your first name, last name, and cell phone number
- Check out the prizes and put your tickets in the designated prize boxes
- Travel Around the World and get your passport stamped at each destination checkpoint. Once your passport is full, drop it into the special prize box for a chance to win another prize!