All students must RSVP in order to participate in Centaurus’ Safe Night After Prom! Fill out the 2023 WAIVERS here!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 WAIVERS AVAILABLE IN APRIL >>>>>>>>>>>>
- Tickets are $5 pre-purchased at school Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the week before Prom.
- Tickets are $10 cash at the door
After prom will be held at the Arapahoe YMCA, located at 2800 Dagny Way, Lafayette, CO 80026. The phone number to the YMCA is (303) 664-5455
Centaurus Safe Night After Prom is open from 11:00 pm to 2:30 am on April 28th, 2023 and all Centaurus Juniors and Seniors are welcome (whether or not you you attended the formal prom).
- All food, drinks, and activities are included in the ticket price — there’s no need to bring extra money
- STUDENTS MUST BRING SCHOOL ID (or photo of ID on phone) TO ENTER AFTER PROM
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted and no outside food or drink is allowed (bags will be searched at entry)
- Dress in comfortable clothing & shoes — most students change out of their formal prom attire
- Bring ice skating gear, comfortable clothes.
- Coat check is available
- Students must sign in/out when arriving/leaving
- Students may leave at any time, but you will not be readmitted if you leave (no back & forth trips to your car)
You’re In… Now What?
As soon as you get to After Prom, it’s best to take care of a few very important things:
- Check your coat (and any bags you’ve brought) in at the coat check
- Head to the prize room & fill out your raffle tickets — you must include your wrist band number
- Check out the prizes and put your tickets in the designated prize boxes
- Visit all the stage sets and get your PRESS PASS stamped at each destination checkpoint. Once your press pass is full, drop it into the special prize box for a chance to win another prize!