SAFE NIGHT AFTER PROM
Supporting Safe and Healthy Choices
We want to send a strong message to our students that our community supports safe and healthy choices.
We anticipate hosting about 200 kids for this safe, fun, alcohol and drug-free event from 5 pm to 8:30 pm and it takes an army of parent volunteers and thousands of dollars to make it a success. Kids have a fantastic time staying up all night with plenty of friends around, things to do, and food to eat while in a safe location, not driving around town.
Ways You Can Help
We would love your support in our efforts to keep teenagers safe on one of the most dangerous nights of the year for high school kids.
Just So You Know…
- STUDENTS MUST BRING SCHOOL ID (or photo of ID on phone) TO ENTER AFTER PROM
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted and no outside food or drink is allowed (bags will be searched at entry)
- Students should dress in comfortable clothing & shoes — Students may bring bathing suits to swim
- Students must sign in/out when arriving/leaving
- Students may leave at any time, but they will not be readmitted if they leave (no back & forth trips to their car)
All students must complete a waiver in order to participate in Centaurus’ Safe Night After Prom!