TIME TO CELEBRATE YOUR SENIOR!
What is a Senior Poster?
Senior posters are displayed at the Centaurus Safe Night After Prom event at the YMCA Arapahoe Campus in Lafayette. Families are encouraged to attend the After Prom Open House held from 8:00-9:30pm on Saturday, May 2nd at the YMCA to see the posters in the Senior Hall.
Deadline: Posters must be turned in to the CHS front office by 3:00pm Friday, April 24th!
Senior Poster Workshop
How do I Make a Senior Poster?
We’re hosting a workshop to make senior posters for After Prom. Join us on Saturday, April 4th from 9am – 12pm at CHS to make your student’s poster!
Bring a 20″x30″ red, white or blue posterboard, 15-25 photos of your senior, paper decorations/stickers, scissors, and a glue stick.
- Must be no larger than 20″X30″
- Decorations on the posters must be flat
- All posters must be laminated — Morrell Printing in Lafayette laminates and they are a HUGE supporter of After Prom
- Please do not use foam board — it’s too heavy to stay on the wall
- Please write student’s first and last name and a phone # on the back of the poster, even if their name is displayed on the front
- Make photocopies or have duplicates printed of your precious photos