TIME TO CELEBRATE YOUR SENIOR!
What is a Senior Poster?
Senior posters are displayed at the Centaurus Safe Night After Prom event at the YMCA Arapahoe Campus in Lafayette.
Deadline: Posters must be turned in to Morrell Printing in Lafayette by 3:00pm Friday, April 23rd!
How do I Make a Senior Poster?
22 x 28 poster board
name and cell phone on back
15-20 photos, make a collage and add stencils or stickers
- Must be no larger than 22″X28″
- Decorations on the posters must be flat
- All posters must be laminated — Morrell Printing in Lafayette laminates and they are a HUGE supporter of After Prom
- Please do not use foam board — it’s too heavy to stay on the wall
- Please write student’s first and last name and a phone # on the back of the poster, even if their name is displayed on the front
- Make photocopies or have duplicates printed of your precious photos