TIME TO CELEBRATE YOUR SENIOR!
What is a Senior Poster?
Senior posters are displayed at the Centaurus Safe Night After Prom event at the YMCA Arapahoe Campus in Lafayette.
Deadline: Posters must be turned in to the CHS office by 3:00pm Monday, April 4th! (Laminate at Morrell by Friday April 1st.)
How do I Make a Senior Poster?
large poster board
*name and cell phone on back!
around 20 photos, make a collage and add stencils or stickers
- Large heavy stock poster board typical at craft stores or craft aisle at Target or Wal-Mart
- Decorations on the posters must be flat for the lamination to be effective
- All posters must be laminated — Morrell Printing in Lafayette laminates and they are a HUGE supporter of After Prom!
- Do not use foam board — it’s too heavy and will not be able to be hung up
- Please write student’s first and last name and a phone # on the back of the poster, even if their name is displayed on the front
- Make photocopies or have duplicates printed of your precious photos